So that your descent takes place in perfect conditions, please read our instructions below
- Make sure everyone knows how to swim.
- Learn about the route, difficulties and schedules.
- Bring a spare set of clothes and a towel.
- Take a drink and something to eat.
- Put on closed shoes.
- To guard against the sun (cream, glasses, cap)
- Children accepted from 8 years old(*)
- Do not forget to book beforehand.
- (*) The child must know how to swim alone on 25 meters.
CODE OF PRACTITIONER
- Respect for residents and local populations.
- Respect of the properties.
- Do not cross crops.
- Respect for the natural environment, fauna and flora.
- Do not make fires, keep with you your rubbish.
- Respect other users of the river.
- Go away from fishermen and bathers.
DURING THE DESCENT
- Wearing the lifejacket is MANDATORY.
- Tie your glasses
- Leave 20m between each boat when crossing rapids or slides.
- Do not tie the boats together.
- Do not tie your animals or children to the boats.
- In the event of a fall, put yourself in a safety position on the back, feet forward in the direction of the current.
- Admire the landscape, and good descent.